The year is halfway over, but it’s never too late to create a bucket list for the rest of this year! Lesley Carter was my impetus to jump on the bucket list bandwagon. Creating a bucket list for the “things to do before you die” seems like a long-shot, so I like it that she creates a new list each year. So here is the list for 2012:
1. Learn to bake bread.
2. Get pregnant/Process adoption application.
3. Move to NYC.
4. Go on a multi-state roadtrip and visit lots of new places.
5. Find a great Mediterranean restaurant.
6. Watch a sunrise with someone I love.
7. Try a new recipe every week and post it on cooking blog.
8. Plan a surprise activity/vacation for my husband.
9. Re-learn to play the piano.
10. Write a poem, practice meditation, and collage every day (-ish).
11. Give Japan a swell “farewell” by visiting all the places I’ve wanted to but haven’t!